Acropolis sandals - Nubuck leather
Acropolis sandals Nubuck leather
The Acropolis sandal is inspired by the columns of the Parthenon, the historic temple of patron of Athens, Athena - goddess of wisdom. The low design features columns surrounding the heel, laced with a delicate leather lace around the ankle, and a braided toe loop.
Designed with an elegant almond toe shape, wear yours with everything from strict trousers to maxi flowing dresses.
Available in EU sizes 35 - 42.
**Please be sure of your size as there are no returns or exchanges on customised products. See our size chart for more info on sizes. **
• Handcrafted raw leather Greek sandals made in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus by experienced local craftsmen and women.
• Heel height measures 15mm, gripped rubber heel for traction and durability.
• 100% leather upper and lower sole
• Wearing leather sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Comes in a cotton dustbag.
• True to size, half numbers should order up.
• Check size chart, and follow instructions to find your EU size.
• Please allow up to 10-20 week days to make the order, as all our products are handmade-to-order.
• Flat rate international shipping.
We provide free shipping on all items over €100.
All items are shipped with Registered Mail. Sandals require 10-15 days to make your order, bags ship within 48 hours of your order.