Kamares sandals - black
Kamares is an elegant style, handcrafted leather sandal slide with pretty lace up detail. Named after the Kamares Aqueduct of Larnaca, reminiscent of it's repeated arches.
This gorgeous sandal has an lace up arch design in the centre of the foot, the dyed black leather sole is crafted in the same way as the undyed nude leather sole, and the edges are hand painted after the leather has been sanded and finished. Designed with an elegant almond toe shape, wear yours Kamares slides with a summer maxi-dress or tailored trousers for a chic look.
Available in EU sizes 35 - 42.
• Handcrafted raw leather Greek sandals made in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus by experienced local craftsmen and women.
• Heel height measures 15mm, gripped rubber heel for traction and durability.
• 100% leather upper and lower sole
• Wearing leather sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Comes in a cotton dustbag.
• True to size, half numbers should order up.
• Check size chart, and follow instructions to find your EU size.
• Please allow up to 10-20 week days to make the order, as all our products are handmade-to-order.
• Flat rate international shipping.