Paphian sandals - black
The Paphian beaded sandals are named after the ancient city of Cyprus that was the center of worship of Aphrodite - the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty.
The dyed black leather sole is crafted in the same way as the undyed nude leather sole, and the edges are hand painted after the leather has been sanded and finished. Designed with an elegant almond toe shape, wear yours with everything from strict trousers to maxi flowing dresses.
Available in EU sizes 35 - 42.
• Handcrafted raw leather Greek sandals made in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus by experienced local craftsmen and women.
• Heel height measures 15mm, gripped rubber heel for traction and durability.
• 100% leather upper and lower sole
• Wearing leather sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Comes in a cotton dustbag.
• True to size, half numbers should order up.
• Check size chart, and follow instructions to find your EU size.
• Please allow up to 10-20 week days to make the order, as all our products are handmade-to-order.
• Flat rate international shipping.
We provide free shipping on all items over €100.
All items are shipped with Registered Mail. Sandals require 10-15 days to make your order, bags ship within 48 hours of your order.