Paphian sandals - nubuck leather
The Paphian beaded sandals are named after the ancient city of Cyprus that was the center of worship of Aphrodite - the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty.
Designed with an elegant almond toe shape and beaded with gold beads, wear yours with everything romantic flowing dresses for a Grecian-inspired look.
Available in EU sizes 35 - 42.
• Handcrafted raw leather Greek sandals made in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus by experienced local craftsmen and women.
• Heel height measures 15mm, gripped rubber heel for traction and durability.
• 100% leather upper and lower sole
• Wearing leather sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Comes in a cotton dustbag.
• True to size, half numbers should order up.
• Check size chart, and follow instructions to find your EU size.
• Please allow up to 10-20 week days to make the order, as all our products are handmade-to-order.
• Flat rate international shipping.
We provide free shipping on all items over €100.
All items are shipped with Registered Mail. Sandals require 10-15 days to make your order, bags ship within 48 hours of your order.